A little history
The Oasis Cafe opened in 1957 as The Highway Man. It opened as a service station, diner and of course, the bait shop. Locals have shared stories about it being quite the hangout after bars closed. It was open 24 hours a day for many years.
Bob Keene, Bob Walker and Gary and Joy Carlson were previous owners of the Cafe. Craig and Deb Beemer bought the restaurant in 2008 and expanded the restaurant to include the "Bait Shop Bar" in January 2018.